Anyways, to the point, I highly recommend these books. The two main characters in the addicted series that starts off with is Lily and Loren, she is a sex addict and he is an alcoholic, together they enable each other yet help each other. It is a story unlike others that I have read so far. So if anyone is wanting a good new book series to dive into and wants to feel the love, hate, humor, sadness, sorrow, heartbreak, strength, adventure, family dynamics, sisterly bonding, and just over all want to feel gut wrenching emotions, then please, read these!
Friday, April 15, 2016
Seriously Addicted...
So this is the Addicted/Calloway Sisters series by Krista and Becca Ritchie, I have read them before and am currently re-reading them all, the last and final book in the series comes out on May 20th and I am very much looking forward to it, yet dreading it too. I hate when book series ends, I fall so in love with each and every character, they begin to feel like a part of me, that may be extreme I know haha, but it is in fact the truth. I don't know bout others, but when I read I am transported to the time and space and events that are happening in the book, I might as well be living it myself, when they cry I cry, they laugh I laugh, etc..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment